'you can't just exclude us from from all of your spaces, that's so rude!! how would you like it if WE said that people like YOU weren't allowed in our spaces??'
well son u may want to be sitting down for this next part
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
My best friend sent me this tutorial of her doing her eyebrows and I thought you all would find it useful xoxo
this is amazing
I need a part 2 to this
Hiked to a secret cabin tucked away in the woods. Cooked veggies and vegan sausage over the campfire. Stayed up all night drinking cider and writing songs on the ukulele. Woke up at sunrise to find fresh snow on the mountains. Colorado has my heart.
Artist Samantha Keely Smith paints breathtaking abstract landscapes that resemble the swirling waters of the ocean. Using oil paint, enamel, and shellac, Smith builds up multiple translucent layers of color, alternating between soft brushstrokes and large, sweeping gestures to evoke crashing waves, surging tides, and stormy floods.
// Selected by Sunil